2012年7月30日月曜日

[souvenir]Japanese Stickers!!!

Konbanwa!

Since it is night time in Japan, I greet with you guys with “Konbanwa.” Instead of “Konichiwa.”J

Well, today, I’m going to introduce you guys not the places, but stationary of Japan!!


Do you like to color your life with adding your original taste?

As for me, I LOVE IT.


Today, I would like to show you some of the stickers I got from the store just three hours ago;)

Talaaan!!




Don’t you think they are so cute?


The price of each sheet of stickers are like 100 yen – 200 yen ($1-2).

And you can find those stickers really easily at the supermarkets or shopping malls for Japanese local.


And the remarkable thing is;

Summer season is the best time to get “Japanese design” stickers because we- Japanese have most of the festivals called “Natumatsuri” in summerJ

Japanese Glass Bell "Fu-Rin"
If you have any plan to visit Japan in summer time,

You really cannot miss this chanceJ

P.S.
This index sticker will be appear on my next year's schedule book;)

Eriko


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿