2012年7月20日金曜日

Konichiwa!!

Konichiwa!

I'm a Japnese university student and I haven't studied abroad.
So I've been always dreaming of what it is like to live in new world--Golden Gate Bridge, London Tower, Enpire State Building, Airs Rock, Yellow Stone, savannah, Paris...there are too many places I would like to visit!

However,
my home country, Japan is worth paying attention, too:)
I'm very happy that Japan is getting more popularity for its cultural attractions these days.

As I said, I'm a Japanese student and have few time to go and travel even inside of Japan because I'm busy with studying.
But since my university is in Tokyo-One of the biggest cities in the world they say- I think I can leave mini reports from my daliy life in enchanting "ordinaly"(lol) Tokyo and the central part of Japan:)

The places I'm going to introduce in this blog doesn't cost you lots of money.
These places are reachable places for me-university students.
So if you have any plan to visit Tokyo, you can easily get those places I bet!

If you have any question about my repors, feel free to leave me comments.
Like, "How can we get to this place from this station?"etc.

Eriko

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿